Produced by the Iowa Economic Development Authority (IEDA), the third edition of the This is Iowa statewide guide provides prospective residents with a closer look at some of what Iowa has to offer — from cultural delights and must-see attractions to career opportunities and innovative advancements within the state’s key industries.
- Opportunity Overflows in Iowa: There’s nothing quite like living in Iowa. Residents can build a strong, successful career, thanks to the state’s slew of job opportunities, all while crafting a fun, flourishing lifestyle that meets their distinct tastes.
- Ready to Work: Iowa's business and education community work together to prepare students for successful careers.
- Head Start for Startups: Affordability, talent and resources help Iowa's entreprenueurs launch innovative businesses.
- Home Grown: Immigrant roots and agricultural hertitage grow diverse dining options in Iowa.
- Spin Cycle: Bicycling is a pastime and a passion in the Hawkeye State.
- 6 Reasons to Move to Iowa Right Now: Ample job opportunities and underrated outdoor activities are just a couple of reasons – find out the rest.
- Finding That Work-Life Balance: Career opportunities don’t mean you’re missing out on any of the good stuff – trendy restaurants, bustling craft breweries, outdoor recreation, and fine arts are all within your reach.
- Iowa Investments Improve Communities: Iowa is investing in its community spaces and experiences. Downtowns, parks and gathering places are being renewed through local-, regional- and state-level funding.
- 9 Fun Things to Experience Your First Year in Iowa: Newcomers (and even long-time residents!) should add these Iowa adventures to their bucket list.
- 83 Ways to Explore the Outdoors in Iowa: The Hawkeye State features 83 state parks and recreation areas that beckon residents and visitors to soak up nature.
- 5 Must-Do Adventures in Iowa: Whether on water or land, there is fun to be had in Iowa.
- Moving to Iowa? Here's Where You Should Live: Get the inside scoop on what makes each of these 15 communities must-live locations in Iowa.
- Get Outside in Iowa: Iowa’s parks, waterways and trails provide residents and visitors with a constant connection to the great outdoors.
- Homeward Bound: Why So Many People Are Moving To Iowa: Iowa’s attractive quality of life is drawing people from all over, including previous residents.
- 5 Can’t-Miss Day Trips in Iowa: Follow the beaten path to gorgeous sights and exhilarating experiences across the Hawkeye State.